What personal information do we ask for?
When you have searched for prices and availability and are ready to confirm your booking, we will ask for your name, your postal address and your e-mail address.
Including the method of payment we will additionally need your credit/debit card details (including card number, cardholder name and expiry date) in order to take payment and confirm the booking on-line. If you are paying by debit card we may also need to take the start date and issue number of the card.
We will also ask you for your telephone number in case we need to contact you urgently regarding your booking.
How does Skoyts use this personal information?
• We need your ‘name’ so we can confirm to the employee who the booking is for.
We need your ‘credit card’ details so that we can collect payment for your booking.
• We need your ‘name’ and ‘address’ to confirm that the credit card belongs to you.
• We also need your ‘address’ in case we have to write to you about any part of your booking in advance of your stay.
• We might use your ‘telephone number’ or ‘e-mail address’ in the unlikely event that we need to contact you urgently about your booking.
• We may also use this information to let you know about any special offers/promotions we think would be of interest to you.
• We may also use your IP (Internet Protocol) address to diagnose problems with our server and administer the site – monitoring visitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the The Dungeons site further.
Yes, Skoyts uses ‘temporary cookies’, which are only used during the booking process. (A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to store on a web browser so it can later be read back from that browser. This is useful for having the browser remember some specific information (ref. Cookie Central).
Will Skoyts disclose any of this personal information to third parties?
• Skoyts will only disclose your name and booking details to our employees (see above) for operational purposes. We will not pass on your details to other companies for their marketing purposes.
We will not disclose credit/debit card numbers unless we believe in good faith that the law requires it.